Decked Media is a hybrid remote company that scales entertainment using social media. Established in 2011 with a group of viral Twitter accounts, Decked Media has evolved to reaching over a billion views per month on Facebook, Snapchat, YouTube, Tik Tok and Instagram through the original IP we develop and some of the most popular content creators in the world that we support through our world class multi-platform monetization strategies. We are passionate about the future of the Creator Economy and find deep satisfaction in helping many of the world’s most talented creators shine even brighter and reach more people with their unique qualities.
We are agile, creative, supportive and our work environment includes:
– Relaxed atmosphere
– Flexible working hours
– Growth opportunities
We’re looking for a creator coordinator manage relationships from steps A-Z with our creator clients. The ideal candidate consumes social media themselves and knows how to handle multiple projects at once. They are comfortable and effective in their communication skills, and are adaptable to different scenarios and challenges. They will follow processes and style guides developed by Decked previously, as well as have the ability to evolve and come up with their own additions based on learnings from their previous work. There will be deadlines that must be met in order to maintain output schedule for the work they are responsible for.
This person will:
– Manage creator relationships and maintain or improve partnership satisfaction
– Be responsible for communicating expectations with creator partners
– Heavily collaborate and be the connection between our creator partners and internal team members
– Admin tasks such as call scheduling, invoicing, reports, and more
– Maintain quality consistently week over week.
– Attend strategy meetings for consistently being on the same page with internal work
– 3+ years of experience consuming modern social media platforms.
– Strong ability to communicate and develop relationships.
– A strong ability to collaborate with others.
– A strong interest in general social media culture.
– Self-starting ambition, curiosity, and fearlessness
– A positive mindset with a desire to grow as a person and professional.
– Fluent in English language.
– Unlimited PTO (Full time only)
– Health, Dental, Vision Insurance (Full time only)
– Work/life balance & flexibility
Schedule: Monday to Friday