Decked Media is a hybrid remote company that scales entertainment using social media. Established in 2011 with a group of viral Twitter accounts, Decked Media has evolved to reaching over a billion views per month on Facebook, Snapchat, YouTube, Tik Tok and Instagram through the original IP we develop and some of the most popular content creators in the world that we support through our world class multi-platform monetization strategies. We are passionate about the future of the Creator Economy and find deep satisfaction in helping many of the world’s most talented creators shine even brighter and reach more people with their unique qualities.
We are agile, creative, supportive and our work environment includes:
– Relaxed atmosphere
– Flexible working hours
– Growth opportunities
We’re looking for an expert Thumbnail Designer to create title and thumbnail packaging for our original and creator clients Snap Show Tiles and YouTube Thumbnails. The ideal candidate already has had success with utilizing proper content packaging for viral recommendation in a Snap or Youtube algorithm. They will also be able to follow a process and style guide developed by our Creative Director and strategists, as well as have the ability to evolve and come up with their own improvements based on learnings from their previous work. There will be deadlines that must be met in order to maintain output schedule for the projects they are responsible for.
This person will:
– Create thumbnails for YouTube and Tiles for Snap that will be effective in generating high click through rates
– Develop titles that will generate high click through rates to match thumbnails
– Utilize text graphics / animations and develop burned-in subtitles if needed
– Execute on notes from strategists and page managers.
– Be responsible for the output schedule for projects and creators they are given.
– Collaborate with video editors and strategists.
– Suggest improvements that can be made to editing styles or formats.
– Maintain quality consistently week over week.
– Attend strategy meetings for video editing improvements.
– 1+ years of experience in designing thumbnails.
– 3+ years of experience with modern social media platforms.
– Proven examples where your work went viral or was successful
– Understanding in what makes a video perform in recommendation algorithms.
– A strong ability to collaborate with others.
– A strong interest in general social media culture.
– Self-starting ambition, curiosity, and fearlessness
– A positive mindset with a desire to grow as a person and professional
– Fluent in English language
– Unlimited PTO (Full time only)
– Health, Dental, Vision Insurance (Full time only)
– Work/life balance & flexibility
Schedule: Monday to Friday